MERCHANDISE SHIPPING/RETURNS POLICY
Our commitment to extraordinary customer service means that if something doesn’t work for you, we will make it easy to return or exchange the item under the following guidelines:
30 Day Return Policy:
Chagrin Saddlery will gladly return merchandise for a full refund of the purchase price in the original form of payment. Merchandise must be returned brand new and unused within 30 days with all original packaging and tags. This excludes saddles. See separate Saddle Trial/Return Policy,
To Return or Exchange an item:
Return items to:
8574 E. Washington Street
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Please complete the Merchandise Return/Exchange Form with your name, address and phone number. Forms that are incomplete may result a delay in processing.
Items Not Eligible for Return
Suspected Defective Merchandise
Free standard ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states for qualifying in-stock orders up to 10lbs of $100 or more excluding saddles, Ogilvy Saddle Pads, special orders, custom orders, consignment, sale items, blankets, and consumables.
Flat Rate Shipping
$9.99 for in-stock orders $99.00 or less within the 48 contiguous states up to 10lbs except special orders, custom orders, oversize orders, saddles, blankets and consumables.
Oversize OR Heavy Items
For items like these, we are happy to advise of these costs in advance before they ship to you.
In a hurry for your order? Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. Same day shipment is available for in stock items on phone and web orders placed before 1:00 p.m. EST. Tues- Fri. Contact us at (440) 708-0674 for pricing.
Shipping charges are non refundable.
Merchandise shipments take place Tuesday through Friday via UPS.
We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages. If the box appears to be damaged, please open the item with the shipper present to address any concerns.
SADDLE TRIAL/RETURN POLICY
Saddle Trial/Return Terms
Chagrin Saddlery offers a full five (5) day trial period (online only), which begins the day after you receive your saddle. For your convenience we will include a return shipping label, in case the saddle does not work and you must send it back. A $100.00 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund should you return the saddle. Full payment of the saddle is required for all trials.
• If the saddle does not work and is going to be returned, you must notify Chagrin Saddlery before the end of your trial date. All saddles must have return authorization.
• If the saddle does not fit you or your horse, you must return it on or before your return ship date. For example, if you receive your saddle on a Monday, your return ship date is the following Saturday.
• Unless prior arrangements have been made, all saddles not shipped back to Chagrin Saddlery after the five-day trial are considered sold.
• In the case of a return, a refund, less a restocking fee of $100.00 will be credited. Complimentary items shipped with the saddle must be shipped back with the saddle or the full retail price of these items will be deducted from your refund. Please allow 10 business days for the credit to be processed; the credit may take a few additional days to appear on your statement.
• When trying a saddle please ride in breeches. Do not ride in the rain or place the saddle on a rack that will damage it.
• Always use a clean saddle pad and keep the saddle free of sweat marks.
• Do not apply any leather products to the saddle until you purchase it.
• Save the original shipping carton and original packing materials. If the saddle must be returned, it is your responsibility to package it in a secure box that will withstand shipping. Please avoid using Styrofoam packing peanuts.
• VERY IMPORTANT: All saddles sold by Chagrin Saddlery are sold in “AS IS” condition and are a Final Sale. Chagrin Saddlery cannot offer any guarantee or warranty on used saddles or any other pre-owned item. While we very carefully check all saddles and describe everything in as much detail as possible, it is up to you to inspect in any manner necessary, the suitability, condition, soundness and fit of your purchase according to your needs before committing to it. We welcome you to get a professional third-party opinion during your trial.
• A prepaid UPS shipping label for return shipping is included with all saddle orders for your convenience. The saddle can then be dropped off at any UPS drop location for shipment back to Chagrin Saddlery. All saddles must be shipped back to Chagrin Saddlery using the pre-paid shipping UPS label.
• You will be held responsible if the saddle is damaged while it is out on trial. If the saddle comes back with any damage, your refund will be deducted accordingly plus depreciation. Examples of damage include, but are not limited to, scratches, stains, excessive wear, torn leather or a broken tree. Keep trial saddles away from animals with sharp claws! The saddle should be stored safely in a climate controlled environment.
• Saddles ship within 1-2 business days from the time of order and require signature at delivery.
• Please note we are closed on Mondays.
• All saddles are shipped via UPS Ground (1-5 business days) and are fully insured.
**We do not ship saddles outside of the continental United States**